Monday, April 4, 2016

4/4/16

So this week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life! I love my comp but he doesn't speak English at all and sometimes I just feel really lonely. General Conference was great but it talked a lot about family's and stuff and I started to miss mine! My area is alright but it's kind of ghetto. Pretty safe and the people here are super nice! But half the time I have no idea what is going on! I need to practice more on my Spanish because there is a guy I really want to help. His name is Hector and we have met with him 3 times. He is super nice and wants to get baptized but he wont stop drinking! I wanna help but I cant because I don't know what to say! It is really hard for me. I love you all and I defiantly need some prayers right now!! Love you talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment