Monday, March 28, 2016

Hey Ya'll! Rhys made is safely to Aguascalientes today! He is very overwhelmed, so please send prayers, happy thoughts, and good vibes in his direction. I'll let you know when we know his new P Day and address!


Hola everyone! I have made it safely to my destination! My area is in Aguascalientes I don't know the address yet so I am sorry! But yeah things are very overwhelming and scary! Ha I have no good Spanish and my new companion cant speak any English! He seems like a nice guy but yeah no English at all! I also found out that we have 3 lessons to teach tonight ha in like 30 minutes! So wish me luck!! It is crazy and I am filled with emotions so lets see how it goes! Ha my companion wants me to share scriptures and stuff tonight and I am honestly really nervous! Other then that today was just full of travel and such! I love all of you and hope your safe! Love Elder Vickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment