Monday, May 23, 2016

5/23/16

Hey guys! So first off, sorry for no pictures! I kind of forgot to bring my camera places!! So sorry! But yeah, this week was kind of super slow! It was really hot so no one was really home at all! So yeah, kind of a boring week! But I do have a cool story! We have this family and only the dad is a member and the mom and 3 children are all catholic, but are pretty interested in the church! Well they live like super duper far, so we have to have a member drive us to their house! And since they live far away, our lessons are usually longer! Well this last week we had one lesson with them for an hour and I talked so much more then my comp did. Like I don't speak Spanish but I just kind of went off and talked a ton! And they really seemed to like it! We will teach them again on Wednesday and I want to invite them to be baptized! Ha, so yeah, keep them in your prayers! Other than that, nothing too exciting! I love you guys! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment