Monday, May 23, 2016

5/16/16

So this week was for sure interesting. So I started every single lesson today because that was my goal. But it was super scary! I also invited 3 people to be baptized and 2 said yes so that was pretty dang cool for me! And yeah so Saturday night like at 10ish we got a text from the Bishop saying me and my comp both had talks in church. 15 minutes in Spanish.. Yeah I was super nervous, but before I started I was like okay guys I don't speak Spanish so bear with me! But yeah, after a lot of people said they understood everything and that they felt the spirit so I was pretty excited. Also I am gonna share some pictures ha the ice cream I have I got for 14 pesos.. Which is less then a dollar haha, and I got a jersey for 140 pesos.. which is like 7 or 8 dollars. Sometimes I like Mexico haha! Love you guys!

                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment